I have a lot of dreams. Buy a house, be self-employed, be away from my family. However, my biggest dream is to own a large flower garden.
That dream comes from an ideal I have of flowers being the most beautiful things in the world. The vision I have in my head is the sun shining on the garden as butterflies are fluttering about in it. I know it’s a fantasy, as it definitely wouldn’t be that perfect realistically, but it’s still something I want to see.
My favorite flowers are red tulips, but I want to have many different kinds in my garden. Tulips, lilies, sunflowers, pansies, and whatever else could fit in. I’d want to have the garden right behind my house, which means I’d need a lot of space.
After being uncertain for so long, I finally have my mind made up about what I want to be: a self-employed web designer. I’m not sure how to go about it, but that’s not strange. I do hope if I ever get that going, some other things will get going too…like my dream of a garden.
Yes, the segments are back. The topic for MM this Monday?
My favorite season: spring!
I love spring! It’s my most favorite season of the year, even more so than summer (my 2nd fave because of school break). Spring has been my favorite season since I was a small child. I can’t remember it ever not being my fave.
Why do I love spring so much? Quite a few reasons:
- It’s my birth season. Enough said there! I was born in mid-spring/late April.
- It’s the most beautiful season.
- It’s all about flowers. Cliché as it is, flowers will win me over any day! It’s second only to chocolate.
- Although Valentine’s Day is in winter, love is more associated with spring. Love and nature. Is there anything more beautiful than that?
- It’s the season that matches my preference of floral clothing. Summer goes well too, but spring just feels better. Spring matches glitter as well.
- It’s the most relaxing season. Summer is too hot, winter is too cold, and autumn is cool and crisp, but school is beginning to start. Spring is when I’m more than halfway through and can goof off for a bit since I have a better idea of where I stand.
- Easter is in spring! Easter=rabbits! It’s my season to wear bunny ears!