Yes, the segments are back. The topic for MM this Monday?
My favorite season: spring!
I love spring! It’s my most favorite season of the year, even more so than summer (my 2nd fave because of school break). Spring has been my favorite season since I was a small child. I can’t remember it ever not being my fave.
Why do I love spring so much? Quite a few reasons:
- It’s my birth season. Enough said there! I was born in mid-spring/late April.
- It’s the most beautiful season.
- It’s all about flowers. Cliché as it is, flowers will win me over any day! It’s second only to chocolate.
- Although Valentine’s Day is in winter, love is more associated with spring. Love and nature. Is there anything more beautiful than that?
- It’s the season that matches my preference of floral clothing. Summer goes well too, but spring just feels better. Spring matches glitter as well.
- It’s the most relaxing season. Summer is too hot, winter is too cold, and autumn is cool and crisp, but school is beginning to start. Spring is when I’m more than halfway through and can goof off for a bit since I have a better idea of where I stand.
- Easter is in spring! Easter=rabbits! It’s my season to wear bunny ears!