I really don’t have much care for this holiday. I’ve never liked Thanksgiving, not even as a kid. I was much more excited for Christmas. Still, there are things in my life I’m thankful for:
- My family, despite the amount of times they’ve driven me insane
- My friends, those close in distance and far away
- My clinician; she is absolutely amazing!
- Technology – internet, television, computer, video games, cell phones; all make my life very interesting and fun
- Art of all kinds; art makes the world visually beautiful
- Attending college; in spite of how bad it’s gone for me, I have gotten some good things out of it, emotional and material
- Physical health – I know how fast illness can take over and kill, so I’m very thankful that the extent of my physical ailments is anemia
Share your thoughts!